Full-time Consultant Position
1. Graduated from and be familiarwith Australian Universities, with education agent background is preferred
2. Strong written and verbalcommunication skills
3. Excellent organizational andattention to detail skills
4. Have office managementexperience
5. Have PR or citizen
6. Be a fast learner, be able towork as part of a team but also be able to work autonomously
7. A “can-do” attitude
8. Can speak Mandarin
Whatwe can offer:
1. Friendly and supportive workingenvironment
2. Salary starts from $40,000annually + Super (Depends on your experience)
If you meet the above criteria, pleaseapply the position ASAP. This position need to be started immediately.
Pleaseforward your resume, visa letter and photo to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Onlythe successful candidate will be contacted.