Sales and Sales Assistant Recruitment
You will learn negotiation skills, effective property marketing and providing excellent customer service. You will undertake regular high quality training and mentoring through the Ray White Group and be part of an office culture that is energetic, hardworking, success focussed, friendly and most of all fun! The opportunity offered will enable the successful candidate to ultimately become a full-time salesperson with Ray White on Broadway once set goals have been achieved.
Your role will include:
Assisting to attract new business
Preparation of marketing campaigns
Attending open homes & buyer inspections
Must be able to work on Saturdays.
Must have current drivers licence and car.
Current real estate certificate or licence registration.
Ray White is Now Recruiting Real Estate
Sales Executives – Ray White On
Lead by our successfully principal who is the number one agent in the area we want to take you to that level.
You will be interacting with Australian and overseas sellers and buyers from local, China and internationally selling arrange of properties from residential apartments and houses to commercial properties.
Real estate agent experience preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prospecting for listings in your area.
- Performing of appraisals, advising potential venders of marketing strategies for auction and private treaty.
- Marketing of properties.
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face enquiries.
- Conducting open homes and private inspections. Negotiating on the venders behalf for the best market price.
- Taking the property through to settlement.Completing all necessary paperwork.Complying with all State and federal legislation. Attend Sales meeting and training. Report to the principal and sales manager.
- A go getter with a good working attitude and ambition to succeed.
- The ability to build relationships with sellers, buyers, the community and your team members.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- A high level of motivation.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Immaculate grooming and presentation skills
- The right to work in Australia
- Certificate of Registration or a Real Estate License is a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Drivers Licence