Junior .NET Developer in Fund Management @ Burwood
Established in 2002, Maxiron has specialised in the finance,investment and the credit industry. The primary focus of Maxiron has alwaysbeen to enhance the wealth and fulfilment of life for our clients.
Since inception, Maxiron has completed mortgages involvingover $2 billion worth of property (as financiers) and has worked hard toimprove the well-being of over 12,000 clients via a network of more than 1,500professional partners.
The Junior .NETdeveloper primary role is:
· the development of new system & assistarchitect to implement code
· maintaining existing system
· IT support work
To be effective inthis role, the person will have:
· 1+ year experience in using the .NET framework.
· 1+ year experience with MySQL databases usingSQL
· Experience with IT support
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Basic understanding of networks, servers,databases and web site concepts
· Experience in .Net Core
· Experience of AWS
· Experience of Linux
· Experience of PHP
· Get rewarded – Competitive salary package
· Work in comfort – Modern office with friendlyteam and stocked kitchen
· Tier to your lifestyle – hours and time to suityou (38 hours week)
· Close to transport – 1 minute walk to BurwoodStation
At Maxiron, we provide access to employee benefits that willsupport you both personally and professionally. We value inclusion anddiversity of thought, promote flexible working practices so our people canintegrate their work and personal lives.
To apply, please submit your resume to HR@MaxironGroup.com.au.