[Brisbane] North Lakes Shopping center 招聘senior sales
North Lakes Shopping Centre recruiting for senior sales
· Maintains high performances in sales, which should be higher than average.
· Do cleaning tasks.
· Assist the store manager to deal with tasks on a daily basis.
· Assist the store manager in training new staff.
· Provide excellent customer service to satisfy the customers’ needs, including dealing with warranty issues.
· Corporate with the team to boost the sales figures.
· Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
· Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
· Advises customers by providing information on products.
· Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
· Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
· Ability in opening and closing store.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
· Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
· Achieve a certain level of repair skills (level 1-level 2). Training will be provided.
· Ability to arrive the store we allocate you to help.
· Teamwork ability.
· Passionate and willing to learn.
· Full rights working in Australia with stable visa type
· Minimum 1 year customer service working experience.
If you suit the requirements above and this is the job you are looking for, send you resume with your photo to the following e-mail.
Please clearly list that you are applying for the senior sales position in North Lakes in the e-mail.