招聘 PHP Website Development and Management技术人员
PHP Website Development and Management
3-month contract full-time work. Location: Sydney. Minimum 40 hours per week. Pay fortnightly $1600.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate advanced Wed Development, Analytical, Problem Solving and SEO skills as well as having high levels of attention to detail and Graphic Design experience.
- Assist development of new and existing websites
- Assist testing and launching of new website, including function test, product upload, etc.
- Maintain websites
- Updating products and content on websites
- Attending to customer sales and enquiries
- Maintain customer databases
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Correct attitude in finishing jobs given;
- Must be responsible and reliable;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Excellent programming skills and ability to code from scratch;
- Strong software development background in the following areas:
- PHP Web Application.
- Experience in Magento framework preferred.
- Website graphic design skills: layout, brand guidelines and typography, experience in Photoshop or equivalent;
- Proven experience in website development and maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- An understanding of the social media and knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and SEO
What you can get:
- Flexible working hours and location
- Excellent opportunity to join to build a business from scratch
- A commitment to developing our staff in their chosen fields
- Potential for on-going employment on completion of fixed term contract
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.